Many Slaves have said to runaway to this Fall for it’s rejuvenation to the mind and Body..on reaching the fall the sudden up draft of air from it’s crushing feet just halts and calm any Soul…
Hiking up rivers, climbing through uncharted rain forests where your leader follows only his knowledge of the forests. While walking you will see, experience and learn of the natural history of this magnificent rainforest. The walk ends at the seventy-foot waterfall, where swimming in the small pool at the base of the falls is our objective. Relax while getting a natural massage as you sit at the foot of the falls.
On Reaching the Falls this is your moment to press the reset button..Giant Blue Butterflies layover as to seem to want to drop of a message to you..a feeling of lightheadedness slants your brain but don’t worry it’s just the rush of the abundance of chlorophyll attributes in the air..no one can deny the oneness felt at this Fall..it’s your turn now…
So you have a connecting flight from let’s say..Guyana..Grenada and are wondering what to do with a layover of 9 hours or less? or Here on a Short Stay..Then this Nature Tour is for you.
A layover at Piarco International Airport (POS/TTPP) provides passengers the opportunity to do a lot of things both around the airport area and well into the City of Port-of-Spain. Piarco International Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world, serving as a hub for the Caribbean. The airport is situated about (27 km/17 miles ) from downtown Port-of-Spain, thus making the city easily accessible for tourists who have long layovers
Tour Option in Port-of-Spain
Take a two-hour guided tour through the well maintained nature trails and have your cameras ready on the chance that you are greeted by some of the 108 species of mammals, 450 species of birds, 55 species of reptiles, 25 species of amphibians and 617 species of butterflies. Entrance fee and Breakfast is included in the cost… lunch is on your own you can choose from a Basic lunch or a Buffet lunch.
GOT 5 HOURS OR MORE..THEN YES YOU CAN LEAVE THE AIRPORT But Don’t forget to leave yourself time for boarding the second flight. Boarding usually starts anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes before the actual flight time.The Airport Authority asks for 2 hour arrival before flight but you are in transit so an hour and a half should be enough just in case you have not gotten your boarding pass for the next flight.You will still have to go through their passport check LINE so be prepared. Here you also have to claim your luggage upon arrival even if you’re on a layover in the middle of an international flight. Remember to have your luggage kept at the Airport or if you have Booked with a Tour Guide, ask if they have room for your luggage in their car. HERE IS WHERE ,,WHAT EVER YOU DO WITH YOUR TIME IS UP TO YOU Before you can go to your second flight. Remember you still have to bring your luggage to another line to be rechecked, and then you go through security again. So be prepared.
A copy of the type of emails we get ..its always about… will i have enough time..
Do you often get stuck with long layovers but not long enough to leave the airport? Try a Priority Pass membership to get access to airport lounges around the world, no matter what airline you fly with. You’ll get access to food and drinks, showers and wifi, and much more. Click here to get 10% off your first annual membership.
Nothing ruins an adventure quicker than getting scammed or robbed!
Deceitful taxi drivers, two-faced tour guides, insincere offers of help, and the occasional robbery or scam.For the most part, the world is a pretty safe place for travelers and not because France has some crime zones you should stay out of France. I don’t want to scare you too much! However it’s wise to be prepared for the worst.With that in mind, here are my best travel safety tips to help minimize your chances of something bad happening to you or your belongings during your travels ANYWHERE in the world.
1. Don’t allow anyone to put anything on your body, and be extremely wary of accepting anything for free unless there is a good reason for it. Especially in very touristy areas. Ignore them and keep walking, you will be asked to pay for it ..
2. Negotiate your Taxi fare before hand, to avoid overcharge on your destination arrival.There is a rate billboard at the arrival area in the Airport and you can confirm rates at the lobby of Hotels and Guest Houses.
3. Avoid lonely ventures..Yes if it feels dangerous it usually is…Taking long night walks and strolls back to Hotels especially if close by should not be attempted unless if you are in the company of four or more..Groups have been known to ward off suspecting attackers.Yes its close but a $15 or $20*USD Taxi fare is better to part with than anything else.
4. Don’t walk about crowded areas with your Phone exposed. It is common now to have your Phone snatched right out of your hands sometimes even in the middle of a phone call. On receiving a call get to a location with your back against a wall or edged area so as to see on coming perpetrators.
5. ATM’S..Avoid card slots with adhesives and help from persons . Recently a wave of Card identity theft is on the streets resulting in Thousands being stolen in 2017 from both locals and visitors alike. One scam is a sticky substance is placed in the slots of the machines, when your card gets stuck you are approached by persons offering help.If your card gets stuck try your best and yank it out by yourself, if not call in and cancel the card.
6. Avoid hand purses or wallets. Planing a sightseeing Tour, it’s best to purchase a waist pouch or small light weight Back Pack..its hard to be snatched and passports can be carried safely.
THESE ARE MY TIPS TO YOU..WELCOME TO MY ISLAND, YOU CAN PIN IT IF YOU LIKE.